Takuya Sasatani is a Ph.D. candidate in the Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, the University of Tokyo, supervised by Prof. Yoshihiro Kawahara. His research focus is to empower the internet of things through exploring new approaches for ubiquitous wireless power transfer (WPT) and building efficient communication systems.
He received the M.S. degree in information science and technology and B.E. degree in electrical and electronic engineering from the University of Tokyo, Japan, in 2018 and 2016, respectively. During his graduate studies, he worked at Disney Research, USA, as a lab associate researcher.
Takuya Sasatani is a student member of IEEE, ACM, and IEICE.
- e-mail: sasatani<at>akg.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Address: Room #112C1 Bldg. 2, Faculty of Eng. The Univ. of Tokyo 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-8656 JAPAN
- Tel: +81-3-5841-6710
Grant & Fellowships
- JST ACT-X Researcher（JST ACT-X「数理・情報のフロンティア」個人研究者）
- Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA) D-CORE
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists（日本学術振興会特別研究員DC1）
- April 2009 - March 2012: Shonan High-school（神奈川県立湘南高等学校）
- April 2012 - March 2014: Natural Science I, College of Arts and Science, The Univ. of Tokyo（東京大学教養学部理科一類）
- April 2014 - March 2016: Faculty of Eng., The Univ. of Tokyo.（東京大学工学部）
- Jan. 2017 - July 2017: Disney Research Pittsburgh.
- April 2016 - Present: Grad. School of Inf. Science and Tech., The Univ. of Tokyo.（東京大学大学院情報理工学系研究科）
- Oct. 2019 - Present: JST ACT-X Researcher.（戦略的創造研究推進事業 ACT-X 研究者）
- IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters
- IEEE Access
- Personal Homepage: https://www.takuyasasatani.com
- Kawahara Lab.: https://www.akg.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
- Disney Research: https://la.disneyresearch.com/people/takuya-sasatani/
- JST ACT-X「数理・情報のフロンティア」: https://www.jst.go.jp/kisoken/act-x/project/111F001/111F001_2019.html
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=vuvZTKwAAAAJ&hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/takuyasasatani
- Linkedin: https://linkedin.com/in/takuyasasatani